Aerial Photo Contest
All photo submissions must include views of the Dyea Valley, Skagway Valley and Lower Lake in the image.
The grand prize winner will receive $500!
How to Enter
- Complete the upload form below and agree to the terms of the contest
- Photo entry must be at least 5 megapixels and must be in JPG format
- Photographs may be in either black & white or color
- Photographs may be either in vertical or horizontal format
Contest entries must be received no later than 11:59 PM AK DST July 31, 2019.
- All photo submissions must include views of the Dyea Valley, Skagway Valley and Lower Lake in the image.
- Minor digital enhancement for cropping, red-eye removal, filters, corrective functions, and legitimate manipulations such as burning and dodging, brightness and contrast, color adjustments, saturation, stitching and cropping are permitted. In cases where a photograph is considered “digital art”, the image may not be considered. Entrants should not place borders or frames around their images, or place watermarks, signatures, dates, or copyright notices on their images.
By submitting an entry to the Skagway Convention and Visitors Bureau (SCVB) Aerial Photo Contest you agree to the following:
- Release by the Photographer.
- The participant hereby represents and warrants that he/she is the author of all the material submitted to SCVB and shall defend and hold SCVB harmless from any action, claim, loss, damage, liability and/or expense arising from or connected to the infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright with respect to the material submitted.
- By registering your photograph with SCVB, the participant hereby grants SCVB an irrevocable, royalty-free and perpetual license right to use without restriction and reproduce all submitted materials, including without limitation the copying, transmission, distribution and publication for display or promotional purposes.